Give money to the Saginaw Valley Naval Ship Museum just by buying groceries!
It’s simple to do. Follow these directions and the SVNSM will begin receiving Community Rewards from your purchases immediately.
The Saginaw Valley Naval Ship Museum (USS Edson) has been assigned Kroger NPO number 91755.
TO USE THE KROGER COMMUNITY REWARDS PROGRAM:
- Register online HERE
- Be sure to keep your Kroger Plus card handy so you can register your card with our organization after you sign up.
- If you do not already have a Kroger Plus card, the are available at the customer service desk at any Kroger store.
- Click on Sign In/Register
- If you are a new customer, you must click on SIGN UP TODAY in the New Customer? box.
- Follow the steps to create an account.
- Once your account has been created, log into it.
- Click on the Edit Kroger Community Rewards information and input your Kroger Plus card number
- Update or confirm your information
- Enter NPO number (91755) or Saginaw Valley Naval Ship Museum NPO #91755, select organization from list and click on confirm.
- Once you are correctly enrolled, you will see “Saginaw Valley Naval Ship Museum” on the right side of your information page
- REMEMBER: purchases will not count until your card is registered.
- You must swipe your Kroger Plus card or use the phone number associated with your registered card when shopping for each purchase to count.
- If you use use your phone number at the register and do not have a card, you may call 1-800-576-7587 to get your Kroger Plus card number